Evan Evans only considers artwork to be production-ready if it meets the following requirements, and no further adjustments are required in-house. To avoid additional costs please ensure that if you are providing us with artwork, you have checked through the requirements below and your artwork is ready for production. If you’re unsure about whether or not your artwork is production-ready, or you require a further explanation, please call our design studio on 03 8413 6600.
- Please provide print ready files in PDF format with the below specification and requirements: (Please save PDF files in the most recent version available…i.e Acrobat 8 PDF version 1.7)
- If you unable to supply artwork in our preferred format – PDF, The optional formats are TIFF, EPS and PSD. Please embed all images.
- Artwork must include 30mm bleed on all sides.
- All colours are in CMYK or spot colours (PMS) where applicable (Not RGB).
- Supply a colour accurate proof when needed to ensure the job is faithfully reproduced.
- Indicate all PANTONE colours with the correct PMS numbers. Pantone colours to be chosen from the solid coated library.
- If your job requires white printing, please contact our production staff for file set-up instructions.
- Convert all text to outlines.
- All images are no less than 300 dpi at 100% (350dpi max).
- To be supplied as separate layers within the file. When creating your own designs, use layers to define the different cutting actions..i.e Through Cut, Kiss Cut…etc
- Use our standard template as below, with predefined layer names that match our production process
To download the above template for your version of Adobe Illustrator (MAC or Windows), please click on the appropriate link below:
To use the above template please click on the link below to download and view a short instructional video:
EE AI Template video
Please click on the link below to download our wide range of production templates.